Information Technology Services (ITS) offers current students, faculty, and staff the ability to check out laptops for homework, presentations, note taking, or any other portable computing need. Both PC and Mac laptop configurations are available to meet the variety of computer preferences found in the university community.
Note: Spring Break: Laptop Checkout will be unavailable March 11-15, 2013.
Hours and Location
Visit the FAC hours page for Laptop Checkout hours of operation.
Service Desk, Flawn Academic Center (FAC) Lobby.
- Conveniently located on the first floor lobby of the FAC.
- Choose from a selection of 75 Dell and Apple laptops.
- Available for 24-hour and weekend checkout periods.
- All laptops are configured to connect to the university network.
- Features the latest Microsoft Office Suite of applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel as well as software available from BevoWare.
The laptop checkout service is available at no cost to current students, faculty, and staff. However, late fees may apply.